Change departure location after final payment

GypsyICURN

So I’m so excited just made my final payment for our cruise leaving out of Galveston… and just found out a possibility my next travel nursing assignment will be in Baton Rouge ! 

is there a way to change “cruises” . Of course pay the difference if there is different price? 

my cruise is October 24

Thank you

#maysunbeamsalwaysfindyou 

You should call your PVP, Carnival, or TA.  This would likely be a cancel and rebook scenario, which means that you would likely lose some money here.  As I don't know the terms of the rate code under which you booked, I can't give you any more detailed advice than that.  Sorry.

I would definitely call a PVP. Alot of times they will try to work with you. Last year, they were able to move me from one cruise to a completely different one without any charge, so I'm hoping the same could happen to you!

• Like 1

If you can get a good PVP they may be able to get you moved without any issues (or fees, a lot of times a good one can get them waived).

We have changed our plans a LOT of times over the years.  It is usually best instead of cancelling to "change" your booking - seems they can forgo some penalties a lot easier this way, especially if the new cruise you book costs any $ more.

A lot depends on what rate code you booked under, again, if you can find a good PVP to help instead of just regular customer service.

31 minutes ago, wemjam said:

If you can get a good PVP they may be able to get you moved without any issues (or fees, a lot of times a good one can get them waived).

We have changed our plans a LOT of times over the years.  It is usually best instead of cancelling to "change" your booking - seems they can forgo some penalties a lot easier this way, especially if the new cruise you book costs any $ more.

A lot depends on what rate code you booked under, again, if you can find a good PVP to help instead of just regular customer service.

The OP is past final payment. I dont think it matters which rate code you booked. That's why in the OPs other identical thread I suggested a more expensive cruise might sway them. Rules are tightening up. Technically this is a cancel and rebook. The refund is based on cruise length and days before cruise date. 

1 hour ago, firefly333 said:

The OP is past final payment. I dont think it matters which rate code you booked. That's why in the OPs other identical thread I suggested a more expensive cruise might sway them. Rules are tightening up. Technically this is a cancel and rebook. The refund is based on cruise length and days before cruise date. 

I agree... general speaking, and said pretty much the same thing.  Except, a good PVP can often have things waived.  Mine does it all the time. 😄

• Like 1