Accessing e-tickets and luggage labels

GeorgianGal100

Good Afternoon,

We're taking our first cunard trip at the end of the month and yesterday I completed the check in and downloaded the boarding passes.  I haven't been able to see my e-tickets and luggage labels to print out.  I have made sure my pop ups are allowed but I keep being sent in circles trying to find them, always coming back to the log in page for my cunard.  Should I be able to see the luggage labels at this stage, we're 19 days away from the trip and are e-tickets different to the boarding passes?

Many thanks in advance all who reply.

38 minutes ago, GeorgianGal100 said:

Good Afternoon,

We're taking our first cunard trip at the end of the month and yesterday I completed the check in and downloaded the boarding passes.  I haven't been able to see my e-tickets and luggage labels to print out.  I have made sure my pop ups are allowed but I keep being sent in circles trying to find them, always coming back to the log in page for my cunard.  Should I be able to see the luggage labels at this stage, we're 19 days away from the trip and are e-tickets different to the boarding passes?

Many thanks in advance all who reply.

You can access them on the voyager personaliser by typing in your booking ref etc etc.

Thank you @ace2542 but that's what I've been trying to do and nothing but a link to 'more info about covid' pops up and I'm back in the loop to signing in all over again.  At least I've learned my booking reference off by heart! I might leave it a few days and see if they appear then, thanks again.

It's not your fault, it is their hopelessly chaotic IT. It might work another day. Boarding cards and e-tickets are different, but you can probably manage without the latter. If desperate, and with some free time, ring them and they'll email you.

Edited by exlondoner

3 minutes ago, exlondoner said:

It's not your fault, it is there hopelessly chaotic IT. It might work another day. Boarding cards and e-tickets are different, but you can probably manage without the latter. If desperate, and with some free time, ring them and they'll email you.

Thank you so much exlondener, it did say on the website that if they didn't pop up then leave it a little closer to the voyage.  It's my excitement to get on board that caused me to try it so soon.  I have to say that the last time I phoned them they picked up very quickly and were very helpful so I will phone them if all else fails.  

Thanks also for clarifying the e-ticket/boarding pass query.

• Thanks 1

I had the same issue trying to print out the e-tickets and luggage tags from my iPad and my Mac. I finally got it to work by using the FireFox browser on my Mac.  Make sure you have pop-ups enabled. It would not work using Safari.  Give that a try.

1 hour ago, DrGonzo said:

I had the same issue trying to print out the e-tickets and luggage tags from my iPad and my Mac. I finally got it to work by using the FireFox browser on my Mac.  Make sure you have pop-ups enabled. It would not work using Safari.  Give that a try.

Oh my goodness, that was it!!!! I opened it on Chrome and there they were, thank you so much.  I did wonder just how long I could have kept going round in circles before going insane.  Thank you so much.

1 hour ago, DrGonzo said:

I have had the same issue as well on my Mac (using Safari) My DH was able to print them from his Mac using either Firefox or Google Chrome. He then logged in on his device using my profile but still couldn't access the e-tickets or luggage tags. The icons were there but it just kept going around in a loop the same as it did on my device. Pops ups were enabled on all of our devices. 

We've also had an issue trying to submit the dining preference form (we booked early saver so it's only been made available since our cabin was allocated last week) We've tried 3 browsers, Safari, Firefox and Google Chrome on our Macs, iPads and iPhones and each time we submitted the form, it resulted in an error message. 

I rang customer services and the very helpful advisor I spoke to apologised profusely and said it's an IT issue for some customers using Apple products. Advice was to speak to the Maitre D on our first night so I'm hoping it'll be ok. If not, I'm sure we will manage!

1 minute ago, Golfwidow100 said:

I have had the same issue as well on my Mac (using Safari) My DH was able to print them from his Mac using either Firefox or Google Chrome. He then logged in on his device using my profile but still couldn't access the e-tickets or luggage tags. The icons were there but it just kept going around in a loop the same as it did on my device. Pops ups were enabled on all of our devices. 

We've also had an issue trying to submit the dining preference form (we booked early saver so it's only been made available since our cabin was allocated last week) We've tried 3 browsers, Safari, Firefox and Google Chrome on our Macs, iPads and iPhones and each time we submitted the form, it resulted in an error message. 

I rang customer services and the very helpful advisor I spoke to apologised profusely and said it's an IT issue for some customers using Apple products. Advice was to speak to the Maitre D on our first night so I'm hoping it'll be ok. If not, I'm sure we will manage!

Thank you so much, yes as @DrGonzohad also said, it was the Safari browser on my MacBook.  It was driving me potty but I'm so stubborn and kept trying it over and over and proving that I am indeed the definition of 'a fool'.  I've always known it, to be truthful.

Thank goodness for this forum and you lovely people and I do hope you get your preferred dining preference, thanks again. 

• Like 2