Canadians proof of vaccination

MikeNKim

Hello my fellow Canadians.    What have you been able to use as proof of vaccine?     Will the accept a print out with our QR code?   I never thought of how to prove I am vacccinated in the US and now scrambling 

thank you 

13 minutes ago, MikeNKim said:

Hello my fellow Canadians.    What have you been able to use as proof of vaccine?     Will the accept a print out with our QR code?   I never thought of how to prove I am vacccinated in the US and now scrambling 

thank you 

How are you planning on crossing the border?

I was just looking into this but hopefully someone else can verify. You would have to download your vaccine certificate from the provincial portal. I'm in Ontario so ours has the QR code, lot numbers, etc. Perhaps have the print out plus have it digitaly available as well if they need to scan it. Here's the info from Carnival: https://www.carnival.com/Legal/covid-19-legal-notices/covid-19-guest-protocols?icid=advisory_cruisehealth_040122 There may also be info on the Canadian board here.

Edited by soulsistah007
Other info

1 hour ago, MikeNKim said:

Driving

As stated inpost #5, just have your Provincial/Canadian record of vaccination on hand.  I'm sure you already have it.  Here is a sample.... naturally, yours will say Ontario, not Yukon.

image.png.e0114479ba82dcd0da36ec65d15777b0.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mondello said:

Where's @kdr69 at when ya need him?

I use the same as @d9704011 thats your proof of vaccination for travel.  I have it saved on my phone to use for uploading to ArriveCan and Verifly and i print out a copy which ive shown to Carnival at check-in and they have accepted no issues.

1 hour ago, soulsistah007 said:

I was just looking into this but hopefully someone else can verify. You would have to download your vaccine certificate from the provincial portal. I'm in Ontario so ours has the QR code, lot numbers, etc. Perhaps have the print out plus have it digitaly available as well if they need to scan it. Here's the info from Carnival: https://www.carnival.com/Legal/covid-19-legal-notices/covid-19-guest-protocols?icid=advisory_cruisehealth_040122 There may also be info on the Canadian board here.

Your correct.  

• Like 1