Looking for good horseback riding tour in Cozumel for kids

waytoodeep03

I posted this over in the Cozumel forum but it is dead over there. 

Ages 8-13 kids. Are there any good non excursion tours (cheaper) that are good for a family of 5 with kids? I did an excursion tour with my wife only last time we were in cozumel about 7 years ago and it was expensive since it was a ship sponsored excursion. 

5 hours ago, waytoodeep03 said:

I posted this over in the Cozumel forum but it is dead over there. 

Ages 8-13 kids. Are there any good non excursion tours (cheaper) that are good for a family of 5 with kids? I did an excursion tour with my wife only last time we were in cozumel about 7 years ago and it was expensive since it was a ship sponsored excursion. 

Not sure where you think you have posted this but THIS is the Cozumel board. 

I haven’t ever been horse riding  in Cozumel and I am not sure it is that popular, hence the probable lack of response. Since you seem to be short of replies I will share what I know, so perhaps you can research further.

In many years of visiting Cozumel the only places I have heard about, or seen, him are Rancho Buenavista on the east side and Mr Sanchos. Both are used by the cruiselines, I believe but can be booked independently. Maybe you used one if these previously?  Not sure if there would be much saving when you figure in transport but I guess it depends what else you want to do with the day. Rancho you will need a driver who stays with you so you would need to book a number of hours. There are reviews on TA but the website seems to be down so I don’t know if they have reopened since Covid shutdown.

4 hours ago, c-leg5 said:

Not sure where you think you have posted this but THIS is the Cozumel board. 

I haven’t ever been horse riding  in Cozumel and I am not sure it is that popular, hence the probable lack of response. Since you seem to be short of replies I will share what I know, so perhaps you can research further.

In many years of visiting Cozumel the only places I have heard about, or seen, him are Rancho Buenavista on the east side and Mr Sanchos. Both are used by the cruiselines, I believe but can be booked independently. Maybe you used one if these previously?  Not sure if there would be much saving when you figure in transport but I guess it depends what else you want to do with the day. Rancho you will need a driver who stays with you so you would need to book a number of hours. There are reviews on TA but the website seems to be down so I don’t know if they have reopened since Covid shutdown.

Looks like some moderator failed to read the actual content and moved it to the Cozumel board. 🤦‍♂️

Ok thanks for the tips I will look into them

Edited by waytoodeep03