Luggage tags?

Susanb10567

51 minutes ago, Susanb10567 said:

I am scheduled to depart the Edge on 9/3…my luggage tags are still not able to print..how close to sail date has they becoming available recently?

For our 9/11 sailing on the Summit, we received an email with our ticket booklet - including luggage tags - and our eDocs became printable on the website at the 30 day mark from the embarkation date, which has been pretty typical in my experience. You may want to contact Celebrity or your TA to see if they can assist. Otherwise, I understand the porters at luggage drop have blank tags that can be filled out on embarkation day.

1 hour ago, canderson said:

When you have your eDocs downloaded, you'll find the printable tags there at the end of the pdf.

Print EDocs and luggage tags are still grayed out..we are 18 days away I thought they would be available by now

2 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Did you book flights with Celebrity?  For some reason that sometimes delays the edocs and luggage tags.

Yes I did…that was a whole other complicated saga

do you know if you get them before you sail?

thx

8 minutes ago, Susanb10567 said:

Yes after a very stressful month we finally have flights, tickets and seats…

Glad to hear that.  We are keeping our fingers crossed that our flights in December don't become that hassle of cancelled flights and fighting to get rebooked.

If you don't get edocs/ luggage tags getting them at the pier will be a breeze compared to hassling with flights.

Our cruise departs on the 29th of Aug, and our luggage tags and all are E-Docs are showing pending, not able to be printed out.  I know you can get them at the port, but that is an un-needed hassle. To me, it’s just another brick in the wall for celebrity.  They need to restore their services to pre-Covid levels, and quit making excuses