If you had to decide between Celebrity Flora and Silver Origin, which would you pick and why?

Belgian fry

You are talking about the two best cruise ships in the Galapagos, I am thinking.  It's like picking between a BMW and a Mercedes.  Both really nice cars.  It might depend on which line, if either, you've had previous experience with.

I've been on the Silver Origin, but not the Flora, so I cannot do a direct comparison.  I think you could compare the generalities of the two cruise lines perhaps.

It might also boil down to issues like cost, itinerary, etc.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

What are you proirities? You have chosen two top of the line ships (owned by the same company). You will be spending a great deal of time off-ship as the Galapagos are the real reason for the trip. My friends did sail Flora and raved about it. You will be doing basically the same excursion sites and experiences, so the differences will be ship amenities and cost.  Do a ton of homework by reading reviews, etc. It is doubtful on here that you will find someone who has sailed on both, but you never know. 

We sailed Xpedition twice with only 48 aboard for a much lower price and loved every minute. Although the ship is older, it is lovely with a great crew. 

• 2 weeks later...