3 night dining package

Jt4428

I just purchased a 3 night dining package for my Navigator of the Seas cruise with my daughter.  It asked me what time I wanted to make the reservation for for day 1 and 2 and I chose a time.  A couple of questions.  Do you have to use on day 1 and 2 always?  It didn't give me the choice of restaurants.  Don't I get to choose the 3 restaurants that I want?

TIA

Edited by Jt4428

4 minutes ago, Jt4428 said:

I just purchased a 3 night dining package for my Navigator of the Seas cruise with my daughter.  It asked me what time I wanted to make the reservation for for day 1 and 2 and I chose a time.  A couple of questions.  Do you have to use on day 1 and 2 always?  It didn't give me the choice of restaurants.  Don't I get to choose the 3 restaurants that I want?

TIA

Just change your bookings when you get onboard. First thing, before dinner.

Just now, The Scurvy Pirate said:

I always viewed it like a "hold" reservation.  Once on board you can change the dates/time and the restaurants of your choosing.  I have never had them enforce the "one must be used on day one or two".

This is good to know was we have 8:30 and it will run into shows on our second night (SOS) next month.

We have been on Navigator twice this year with a dining package each time.  They do not make a pre reservation for you, picking a time is simply a place holder that means nothing. As soon as you board go to any specialty to make your three picks and times. If you are Diamond and if the host is in the DL he can make your reservations for you. Host was out both times when we boarded, both times we went to deck 14 Izumi to make all our reservations and there was no line. 

We just did the 3 night dining package on the Odyssey.  If you like wine, the days you are dining at the specialty restaurants, you can get 40% of bottles of wine under $100.  If you don’t like the selection at the restaurants, you can go to any bar that sells bottles of wine and they will give you the 40% off as long as you are specialty dining that evening.