MCO AIRPORT TO TAMPA

el barco

We are looking at flying into MCO airport the day before a celebrity cruise from Tampa. Is there a shuttle available from MCO to Tampa? Do Celebrity cruise do a transfer after the cruise direct to MCO airport? Any help given much appreciated

I not sure about shuttle service but I normally would rent a vehicle and return it in Tampa on embarkation day. If your concerned about parking fees at your hotel just rent the vehicle at MCO for the minimum twenty four hour period and return it as soon as you arrive in Tampa.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bajathree said:

Totally agree with the above....since you are going to be at the airport just do a one day rental and drive yourself to Tampa.

Yes, but.

Every rental car company is at MCO but not many at Port of Tampa. (I think Enterprise may be there.) Thus, it may be necessary to return a rental to TPA (airport) and then a taxi, etc to the sea port. So do check which car companies have Port offices before you make a booking.

10 hours ago, KINGBOBOFTHENORTH said:

Yes, but.

Every rental car company is at MCO but not many at Port of Tampa. (I think Enterprise may be there.) Thus, it may be necessary to return a rental to TPA (airport) and then a taxi, etc to the sea port. So do check which car companies have Port offices before you make a booking.

I believe the OP said they were flying into MCO the night before the cruise....so my suggestion is rent a car....drive to Tampa...return to Tampa airport if needed and Uber to a hotel for the night. There are also some hotels like the Marriott Water St Tampa that have car rental drop off with one of the companies I believe....so that may kill 2 birds with one stone looking into something like that.

• Like 1