Booking multiple rooms

vcop

I have always just booked for us. This time we are wanting to book a few rooms for people in our office to go with us. They are not sure about who they are bringing with them. My question is Do we have to put all of the names on when we book?

I think you have to put the name of at least one person in each room. The rest can be TBA.

Beware that a lot of people are all gung-ho to go until it comes time to pay.

My unsolicited advice is to give them the number of your travel agent, PVP, etc., and let them book their own rooms.

Edited by mz-s
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

You only need one person for each cabin, the rest can be left TBA but you must select the total occupancy per cabin during booking. You can also just put the deposit down and they can make final payment. Cabins can be linked also for dining (helps with anytime dining). 

Edited by cruisingguy007

100% book yourselves and give the booking info to others and let them handle their own cruise bookings if they still want to go.  Speaking from a one and done experience many years ago, you don't want to go there.  Lets just say you find out a lot about people you thought you knew when you take on booking someone else's vacation details (you just would not believe the issues including those that are kind of late with payments etc.). Good Luck!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Drazil65 said:

100% book yourselves and give the booking info to others and let them handle their own cruise bookings if they still want to go.  Speaking from a one and done experience many years ago, you don't want to go there.  Lets just say you find out a lot about people you thought you knew when you take on booking someone else's vacation details (you just would not believe the issues including those that are kind of late with payments etc.). Good Luck!

I just hate being the go-between with other people's money. Even for little things like group retirement gifts at work, I don't like handling other people's money.

• Like 3

The easiest way to deal with a situation like this is to tell your friends, relatives and co workers that this is the ship we are going on, what week and where the ship is sailing too. Everyone will want to go with you until they have to pay the bill. Everyone will tell you the cruise is too expensive and they can get a better deal. Give them all the information and have them book themselves. Saves you all the aggravation associated with a group booking.