Post cruise transfer - baggage

TxNight

For an airport transfer after the cruise, do I keep all carry on luggage with me?  I have 2 carry on bags - a rolling one with most of clothes and a smaller one with essentials.  Do I put my rolling bag out the last night? If I put it out,  do I get it back when I arrive at airport or do they check it thru to the airline?  If it makes a difference, I will be on the Rotterdam in Netherlands.

Thanks. 

You get it when you arrive at the airport so you can make the decision then whether to check it or carry it. So put a luggage tag on it and they can take it from you the night before.  You will need to retrieve your own luggage in the terminal and move it to the bus.  There may be porters there who can assist you for a tip.  Keep your valuables, meds and passport in your personal item and keep that with you at all times 

Edited by Mary229

Whatever you put out the night before, you will claim ashore in the bag claim area. You will then drag it to the bus, and it will be loaded into the bottom of the bus. Then, at the airport, you will take your bags that you wish to check to the appropriate airline desk and check your bags in.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

Whatever you put out the night before, you will claim ashore in the bag claim area. You will then drag it to the bus, and it will be loaded into the bottom of the bus. Then, at the airport, you will take your bags that you wish to check to the appropriate airline desk and check your bags in.

We are taking a transfer to Boston Logan airport; but will then take a shuttle to an airport hotel due to a late departure to Pearson (Toronto) airport.  Retrieve all bags at transfer arrival ?? And then find shuttle to our hotel?

1 hour ago, northernphoenix said:

We are taking a transfer to Boston Logan airport; but will then take a shuttle to an airport hotel due to a late departure to Pearson (Toronto) airport.  Retrieve all bags at transfer arrival ?? And then find shuttle to our hotel?

If I am understanding your question, you would need to get them as they come off the bus at the airport, and then find your shuttle pick up point.

What hotel are you using? There is a Hilton in the airport...we have stayed there twice when we had early flights out of BOS. Very easy to use.