Port Everglades Cruise Terminal and Parking

Floridastorm

17 hours ago, WheresWalter said:

If I were to guess, I would say Equinox at 25 since that was designed for the larger Edge class ships and Infinity at 29 since it's the smaller ship. But that's just a guess. Good to know about that shuttle service if we should ever need it. 

Yes, I'm on the Equinox  9/17 and it states Terminal 25 on my itinerary. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, hcat said:

Rain and beating sun are variables..the pathways are narrow.  We drop off one of us with the  luggage and carryons.  Dh circles back to park and then walks back to ship entrance .  If not overloaded you could walk with wheelie luggae. But is not just right across the street.

The design was all about making a fancy suites waiting area but nothing changed for parking. Busses and cabs are easier!

That's our approach as well.  Slow down near baggage drop and let everyone tuck & roll out with their luggage then I head to the parking deck & walk back. 

We were on the Equinox last month. We left in Terminal 25 and returned to 18. Infinity was in 25. I always use the parking garage. I have a walker. I drop off my wife and luggage and go park. I take my time and it usually takes 15 minutes. Wife gets a wheelchair for me and meets me at entrance. On the return last time my wife and I got a porter which takes us to the curb. I then went to shuttle van and I was only one on and he took me to parking garage. Took 5 minutes and I went back to wife and luggage.