Question about old Celebrity Point System

nicky6425

2 hours ago, the penguins said:
2 hours ago, nicky6425 said:

thanks so much! one more question....does anyone happen to know if I would have gotten points for a royal Caribbean cruise?

No, but you would have gotten points if you have done any Azamara cruises.

From Celebrity's website.

Before November 25, 2013 members earned one loyalty credit for each of the following scenarios:

• Sailing on any cruise
  • Sailing on any itinerary of 12 nights or longer, including Cruise Tours (applicable to sailings on or after January 1, 2003)
  • Sailing in a Concierge Class stateroom, Aqua Class stateroom or Suite (applicable to sailings on or after January 1, 2004)

On November 25, 2013 Captain’s Club converted from awarding credits to awarding Club Points based on number of nights and stateroom category. Credits earned prior to this date were converted to Club Points at a rate of 1 credit to 30 Club Points.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jagoffee said:

The total would be the total after the conversion.  

my cruise history it shows up as 1 point ans 2 points but the actual points I have are the right amount. I called at one poing several years ago and they confirmed that with me. So it looks wrong in the cruise history.

Screenshot 2022-08-28 142528.jpg

3 hours ago, JuliaMS said:

my cruise history it shows up as 1 point ans 2 points but the actual points I have are the right amount. I called at one poing several years ago and they confirmed that with me. So it looks wrong in the cruise history.

Screenshot 2022-08-28 142528.jpg

This is the note at the bottom of your history.  “On November 25, 2013 Captain’s Club converted from awarding credits to awarding Club Points based on number of nights and stateroom category. Credits earned prior to this date were converted to Club Points at a rate of 1 credit to 30 Club Points.

In my case the history of 1,2, and 3 points is correct.  This did not change what was earned at the time of my cruises, but in November they converted the points total to the new higher numbers.  This is just the way they equalized the two systems.  

1 minute ago, jagoffee said:

This is the note at the bottom of your history.  “On November 25, 2013 Captain’s Club converted from awarding credits to awarding Club Points based on number of nights and stateroom category. Credits earned prior to this date were converted to Club Points at a rate of 1 credit to 30 Club Points.

In my case the history of 1,2, and 3 points is correct.  This did not change what was earned at the time of my cruises, but in November they converted the points total to the new higher numbers.  This is just the way they equalized the two systems.  

I was just pointing that out in case someone looked at the cruise history and thought they were shorted

• Thanks 1