Are Princess always THIS bad?!

Sea Green

3 minutes ago, wowzz said:

£1000 for a two week cruise ! 

You should be so lucky! 

OK you caught me out. Its £1099. 

Which doesn't beat my two weeks round the Baltics on a music themed cruise with P&O for £899, but is still quite a good deal..... 

2 minutes ago, Sea Green said:

OK you caught me out. Its £1099. 

Which doesn't beat my two weeks round the Baltics on a music themed cruise with P&O for £899, but is still quite a good deal..... 

Balcony cabin ?

I don't cruise in a prison cell !

2 minutes ago, Sea Green said:

Sea View, which we only used to sleep in. 

No, if we are on a ship, we need to be outside, on our own ! We use our cabin/balcony a lot, and rarely use the public external areas.  

We were also on the Emerald for a May cruise and as a result of our experiences on board out of Southampton we will never do a short round trip out of this port again.    We have several TA’s booked for 2023 and have chosen to do land based tours after arriving Southampton.

3 hours ago, Sea Green said:

Sea View, which we only used to sleep in. 

Oh yes, I sure agree with you on the Sea View. Over the years we have tried out everything from inside  up to Suite.  For the price of a Suite we can go on 3 other cruises and have just as much fun since we also just use the cabin for sleeping.

Bob

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sea Green said:

Thank you these made interesting reading. Im glad to see the Insights lecture - were there many talks / presentations throughout the cruise?   

On our 7 day Norwegian Fjords cruise we had a Destination talk on Bergen, Live Commentary from the Navigational Bridge over the speakers when we left Skjolden and 5 Enrichment lectures (1 repeated) covering D-Day Logistics, the Life of a Royal Butler, Wings over the Ocean - Royal Navy and the Royal Yacht Britannia. One was on a port day but the others were on the 2 sea days. We only listened to the live commentary - our main entertainment was winning 6 trivia games 😄

Edited by dides
  • Like 1