Credit Where Credit Is Due

Daniel A

Yesterday, I booked a cruise for early 2024.  I was cringing at waiting for a Princess rep to answer my call but to my surprise they now have a very functional call back system.  I was able to book my cruise with very little difficulty.  I know there is another thread about the callback feature, but I wanted to report that given all of the turmoil and tribulations trying to get to Green Lane in the app I was very apprehensive about getting Ocean Ready through the app.  Since my cruise is only 500+ days away, I figured that today, I had better start the process in the app.  So today, I opened the app, answered a few questions and in about 15 minutes DW & I were Green Lane!  The app saved all of our info and all I had to do was review what they already had showing in the app and choose our Medallions and we were done.  Very easy peasy.  It looks to me that the Medallion Class App has finally come of age.  Good work, Princess!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Daniel A said:

Yesterday, I booked a cruise for early 2024.  I was cringing at waiting for a Princess rep to answer my call but to my surprise they now have a very functional call back system.  I was able to book my cruise with very little difficulty.  I know there is another thread about the callback feature, but I wanted to report that given all of the turmoil and tribulations trying to get to Green Lane in the app I was very apprehensive about getting Ocean Ready through the app.  Since my cruise is only 500+ days away, I figured that today, I had better start the process in the app.  So today, I opened the app, answered a few questions and in about 15 minutes DW & I were Green Lane!  The app saved all of our info and all I had to do was review what they already had showing in the app and choose our Medallions and we were done.  Very easy peasy.  It looks to me that the Medallion Class App has finally come of age.  Good work, Princess!

Since my cruise is only 500+ days away, I figured that today, I had better start the process in the app. 

@Daniel ANow this made me laugh! That you thought you may need to start on the App 500 days ahead, or you might need 500 days to complete it!

Thanks for the feedback and the laugh! 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Daniel A said:

Thankfully, there are now 2 of us getting these results!!!

Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1