Cost to upgrade drink package onboard?

JuliaMS

Has anyone recently upgraded onboard - since the price increase in packages and upgrades? We are on a 15 night cruise and would like to upgrade for the last week only if the price is OK. By that time we will know the alcohol choices onboard.

5 minutes ago, kokopelli-az said:

We just got off the Equinox last week and the cost was $15 pp pd plus gratuities.  

001.jpg

Thank You. With the problems they are having stock I am not too confident that the better selections will even be available on a transatlantic. It's $135 pp to upgrade for the whole cruise with elite dicount. That's a lot of paying an occasional price difference on an old fashioned.

23 minutes ago, JuliaMS said:

Thank You. With the problems they are having stock I am not too confident that the better selections will even be available on a transatlantic. It's $135 pp to upgrade for the whole cruise with elite dicount. That's a lot of paying an occasional price difference on an old fashioned.

Agree, I would check out supply on board for that length of cruise myself..in the past, I always went premium…sailing this Sept on Equinox, I hope the supply is good.