San Diego long term storage

Calypso54

We are going on the Grand Australian Cruise in 2024. We are looking at taking our truck and camper and leaving it in San Diego while we are gone. Has anyone else left their RV there while on a cruise. Normally we would use the military storage, but they no longer allow reservations.

2 hours ago, Calypso54 said:

We are going on the Grand Australian Cruise in 2024. We are looking at taking our truck and camper and leaving it in San Diego while we are gone. 

You left out the part that your cruise is 94 days. 🙂

I suggest using Google or Yelp. Prices will be high -maybe up to $1,000/month for a truck and RV. I did a quick search and found some places in Chula Vista that might work. 

I looked a few years ago when we sold our house  and did the World Cruise. We weren’t sure if we were going to buy another place right away or rent. It was going to cost about $1K/month for our 2 cars. In the end, we wound up buying a new place to live before we closed escrow on our old home. 

1 hour ago, Calypso54 said:

We are going on the Grand Australian Cruise in 2024. We are looking at taking our truck and camper and leaving it in San Diego while we are gone. Has anyone else left their RV there while on a cruise. Normally we would use the military storage, but they no longer allow reservations.

Lots of RV storage places around San Diego. Price varies by location and size. Best to just do a search and then call the ones you are interested in to make a reservation.