What to do in St. Kitts?

I Luv Crusin

My husband and I are mid-60's and have never been to St. Kitts.  We like snorkeling but I am not a strong snorkeler.  We usually like to do a mixed tour our first time visiting an island, that includes sightseeing and water.

Any suggestions?

Lesley

21 hours ago, I Luv Crusin said:

My husband and I are mid-60's and have never been to St. Kitts.  We like snorkeling but I am not a strong snorkeler.  We usually like to do a mixed tour our first time visiting an island, that includes sightseeing and water.

Any suggestions?

Lesley

Snorkelling from beach is very poor.

For first visit, take an island tour.  There are many available but Annie’s would be a good fit.

https://anniescaribbeantours.com

Next visit take a Catamaran sail/snorkel to Nevis with lunch and drinks included 

Then, on subsequent visit spend the day at the botanical Gardens. (Don’t forget the  free rum tasting which is hidden away at the back of the “shop”)

From then on, take a genteel cruisers day pass at the Marriott.  No T’erds

But, if wishing a more lively beach vibe, the Discovery Beach Bar.  No T’erds.

9 hours ago, PORT ROYAL said:

Snorkelling from beach is very poor.

For first visit, take an island tour.  There are many available but Annie’s would be a good fit.

https://anniescaribbeantours.com

Next visit take a Catamaran sail/snorkel to Nevis with lunch and drinks included 

Then, on subsequent visit spend the day at the botanical Gardens. (Don’t forget the  free rum tasting which is hidden away at the back of the “shop”)

From then on, take a genteel cruisers day pass at the Marriott.  No T’erds

But, if wishing a more lively beach vibe, the Discovery Beach Bar.  No T’erds.

Thanks for this info.  

Have been to St Kitts twice, most recently this past March.  Both times we have utilized the services of Leo Christopher (christopherom95@gmail.com) He is a local man, probably in his early sixties with extensive knowledge of the island and a very safe driver with a nice airconditioned van. What I particularly like about Leo is his expertise in native flora and fauna and herbal meds.  Apparently his grandmother was the local expert and taught him everything. His rates are really reasonable also.