Website difficulty - cannot add guest details

erber

Just booked our first Celebrity Cruise. We have cruises extensively on Princess but are branching out !

I am having difficulty with the website. I go in to manage my reservation to add guest details and the website will not respond when I click to add guest details. I briefly glimpse the page that should fully load allowing me to add guest information and then it disappears. I tried calling last night but the hold time was crazy.  So before I try calling again, I wanted to see if anyone else has this problem. Our final payment is due Sept 18 and website says it cannot process payment until all the guest info is added. Oh, and I joined the Captains Club, received a number, and now that has disappeared. When I login it now says Captain Club number is pending. Maybe IT is just having problems! 

I use a Mac, and normally use Google Chrome as my browser. However, the Celebrity website has been very unreliable with Chrome lately. So when trying to manage a reservation, I always open Safari and access the Celebrity site that way. Generally woks fine. 

Not sure what you are using, but thought I'd mention it.

I can't even do it on the app. I tried on safari on my iPad too and it is just as messed up. So...I'll wait a day or two, try again, and then call I guess. I have 2 and a half weeks to enter the info before we have to pay. It is very frustrating. 

Glad to see that I am not the only one.  Used the chat feature to have invoices sent to my email so I know what the balance on my next cruise was.  Chrome & Safari did not allow me to make payments as the option does not show up.  Just tried MS-Edge and was able to at least see the option to make payments.

On 8/31/2022 at 1:37 PM, erber said:

Just booked our first Celebrity Cruise. We have cruises extensively on Princess but are branching out !

I am having difficulty with the website. I go in to manage my reservation to add guest details and the website will not respond when I click to add guest details. I briefly glimpse the page that should fully load allowing me to add guest information and then it disappears. I tried calling last night but the hold time was crazy.  So before I try calling again, I wanted to see if anyone else has this problem. Our final payment is due Sept 18 and website says it cannot process payment until all the guest info is added. Oh, and I joined the Captains Club, received a number, and now that has disappeared. When I login it now says Captain Club number is pending. Maybe IT is just having problems! 

I booked several cruises in mid August and had the same issue.  I ended up calling and was told it was a glitch that they were trying to fix. Helpful representative added my guests info.  Sounds like it is still not sorted out. 

My experience has been that the add guest details is not active until the booking is fully registered in Celebrity System  (about 1-2 days)    After that if you control the reservation (not transferred to an agent)  you can add the second passenger and details. 

• Thanks 1

Interestingly, through chat, the agent fixed up adding the second passenger, but the next day for some reason my primary registration was not considered completed. I waited one more day and then when I hit the " complete guest information" button it worked and my reservation information was able to be completed. All is working well now. I have added an internet package and I can make final payment before the Sept 19 due date.