New COVID Test requirement as of September 6

jpf470

As of September 6, Princess cruise says unvaccinated guests must upload proof of a negative self-test into the MedallionClass app taken within three days of embarkation for these voyages.

We have someone in our party who is not vaccinated

when trying to use the Medallion app, the option to upload Travel Checklist > #3 is not available 

We contacted medallion support and they have not been able to resolve the issue

Will they be able to bring their test results to the port and still be allowed on board?

what should we do?

as a side question - my medallion app does not allow me to link a booking, I’m not sure if it’s because it’s still a courtesy hold status or I have a middle name in the booking and my app does not have a place for middle name 

2 hours ago, jpf470 said:

As of September 6, Princess cruise says unvaccinated guests must upload proof of a negative self-test into the MedallionClass app taken within three days of embarkation for these voyages.

We have someone in our party who is not vaccinated

when trying to use the Medallion app, the option to upload Travel Checklist > #3 is not available 

We contacted medallion support and they have not been able to resolve the issue

Will they be able to bring their test results to the port and still be allowed on board?

what should we do?

as a side question - my medallion app does not allow me to link a booking, I’m not sure if it’s because it’s still a courtesy hold status or I have a middle name in the booking and my app does not have a place for middle name 

Ignore the Link A Booking in MC App.  Do not attempt to use this "feature".  Just causes trouble and has no real purpose.  Another buggy thing we can just ignore.

Bring your test results in hardcopy or elsewhere on your phone and you are fine.

• Host Hattie changed the title to New COVID Test requirement as of September 6