What's a good price for Refreshment Package and Internet?

blueslily

Hello All,

What's a good daily price for the Refreshment Package? 

What's a good daily  price for Voom Surf and Stream? We will get one package for 2 devices. 

I'm tracking prices so I can compare when Royal claims to be having a sale. I dont expect prices to get as low as they were in 2020 and 2021 when hardly anyone was cruising. I'm watching the prices to see if they get good enough to buy before Black Friday. I have a hunch that this Black Friday prices will not be as good as they were the last two years since demand is much higher. So, I'm hopeful for good Black Friday prices, but I plan to not count on it since it could be a bit underwhelming this year. 

Thanks so much! 

For my upcoming Thanksgiving cruise on Symphony,  the best price in the last 5 months for Internet (surf + stream) has been $20.99/day for one device. Add an additional $84 total for second device (most often $26.99/day, not sure about the additional cost of the second device).

The best refreshment package price has been $22.99/day (most often $29.99/day). 

Deluxe beverage package: $72.99/day (most often it's listed for $78.99/day)

Unlimited dining: $207.99/person (most often $219.99/person).

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ARandomTraveler said:

For my upcoming Thanksgiving cruise on Symphony,  the best price in the last 5 months for Internet (surf + stream) has been $20.99/day for one device. Add an additional $84 total for second device (most often $26.99/day, not sure about the additional cost of the second device).

The best refreshment package price has been $22.99/day (most often $29.99/day). 

Deluxe beverage package: $72.99/day (most often it's listed for $78.99/day)

Unlimited dining: $207.99/person (most often $219.99/person).

Thanks so much. Some of these are close to what I'm seeing also. 

• Like 1

On 9/2/2022 at 3:41 PM, rmzlvacationers said:

does anyone know if the refreshment package can be used at the Starbucks on Oasis?

In the planner for my upcoming cruise, it says no. The language on the webpage is, "All Beverage Packages exclude any beverages served inside licensed Starbucks stores".  I'm sure others may chime in to answer your question as well since Starbucks coffee beans are now being used in the cafe and that is not an exclusion. But, those are not licensed Starbucks kiosks.