Norwegian 2 for 1 deposit scam

gfetters

11 hours ago, gfetters said:

My problem is the NCL agent told me I would get 250 match for 250 deposit.  Then I was told he could only get 150 and he didn't know why.  Then I called NCL and they said I am the one thats confused.  I have 1 day in to booking a cruise for 8 people and all I have is regret.  Do you guys all agree I should just cancel my bookings and try another line?  

Yes, absolutely you should book with another line.  You aren't going to be happy with NCL.  

• Like 4

13 hours ago, gfetters said:

My problem is the NCL agent told me I would get 250 match for 250 deposit.  Then I was told he could only get 150 and he didn't know why.  Then I called NCL and they said I am the one thats confused.  I have 1 day in to booking a cruise for 8 people and all I have is regret.  Do you guys all agree I should just cancel my bookings and try another line?  

I booked two rooms with cruise first.  Paid $150 for each room and they matched $150 on each room.  $300 total out of pocket for both rooms.

The 2-1 deposit just means you can hold the room for half the normal deposit amount.

• Like 1