Any special # to call when Credit Card charged for Suite and Premier package specialty dining??

cruiserdru

My love affair with the Medallion App continues. Just got my credit card bill and I was originally charged for 3 specialty dining reservations (full suite with premier package fare - so should have 3 free specialty dining events for 2 people). One of them was reversed but all three were charged at $58. I have 1 res @ Sabatini's (should be $50), 1 at Bistro Sur La Mer, and 1 at Crown Grill.

Are there some folks who deal with this kind of stuff specifically or do I just call the regular number??

This app was bad when I went on our first Medallion cruise back in 2019 and it does not appear to have significantly improved. 😒

32 minutes ago, cruiserdru said:

My love affair with the Medallion App continues. Just got my credit card bill and I was originally charged for 3 specialty dining reservations (full suite with premier package fare - so should have 3 free specialty dining events for 2 people). One of them was reversed but all three were charged at $58. I have 1 res @ Sabatini's (should be $50), 1 at Bistro Sur La Mer, and 1 at Crown Grill.

Are there some folks who deal with this kind of stuff specifically or do I just call the regular number??

This app was bad when I went on our first Medallion cruise back in 2019 and it does not appear to have significantly improved. 😒

Yes!  Your credit card company will have a number to call to dispute charges.  Don't wait for Princess to respond, they may just wait until the window from your credit card company closes.

37 minutes ago, cruiserdru said:

So why do you keep using it?  I got my medallion before my cruise this month without using the APP and all it did was unlock my door or charge my folio IF I tapped it. It was used to disembark and reenter at ports. 

If people would stop using the faulty app maybe there would be incentive to fix it. You can get the medallion without the APP or a phone. It works like the old cruise card did. 

Call Princess first thing in morning.

when you book specialty  dining  on app you put in payment choice- I had to wait abit to get the free one to show up for me to select.
 The specialty for the first night is probably the one they reversed the charge on.

Do not dispute credit card at this point.

this is easy to get fixed  with a call to princess.  6 am west coast, 9 am east coast weekdays are the best times I get through without a wait.