Royal Caribbean - How to cancel and rebook drinks package ?

Matkai

Hi Everyone, 

We booked our deluxe drink package and internet package a week ago and they have already been reduced further, how do I go about cancelling and rebooking with the cheaper rate?

How long does it take for Royal Caribbean to refund to credit card?

Thank You

8 hours ago, Matkai said:

Hi Everyone, 

We booked our deluxe drink package and internet package a week ago and they have already been reduced further, how do I go about cancelling and rebooking with the cheaper rate?

How long does it take for Royal Caribbean to refund to credit card?

Thank You

In your cruise planner,on the top right corner,select order history.
There is a option to cancel, there’s no hidden charge that I know of.

7F906156-6C7B-4FB6-9CB5-FA67B4751A47.thumb.png.a61328d2b9c06c2005d5bff3d13a8af3.pngCBCB3A7C-507D-44C1-B0C7-14A5F06A3343.thumb.png.b74a3523cfe81db889e0ba4f27a571c2.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, M-H-B said:

I've cancelled and rebooked with Royal in the past several times and never been charged anything extra.

Ditto - and the latest refund for an excursion I cancelled came through in less than a week.

• Like 1

Sometimes it’s good to lock it in early on the big US sale days like Black Friday or Memorial day etc if you can afford to do so, even if your not 100% certain you will go ahead! As they do offer that cancellation right up until boarding day I believe

I paid about A$86 per day for my upcoming transpacific when I booked the package in May, still unsure if I will go ahead or could drink so much for 19 nights but its since gone up quite considerably in price and even on the current Labour day offer is about A$108 a day, mind you the way the Aussie dollar is going I will be definitely keeping it, currently it I did PAYG then it will only take 4 or 5 drinks, a coffee or 2 and a couple of bottles of water a day to spend the equivalent of A$86 in a day when you factor in the 18% gratuity as well.

3 hours ago, Hammer61 said:

Sometimes it’s good to lock it in early on the big US sale days like Black Friday or Memorial day etc if you can afford to do so, even if your not 100% certain you will go ahead! As they do offer that cancellation right up until boarding day I believe

I paid about A$86 per day for my upcoming transpacific when I booked the package in May, still unsure if I will go ahead or could drink so much for 19 nights but its since gone up quite considerably in price and even on the current Labour day offer is about A$108 a day, mind you the way the Aussie dollar is going I will be definitely keeping it, currently it I did PAYG then it will only take 4 or 5 drinks, a coffee or 2 and a couple of bottles of water a day to spend the equivalent of A$86 in a day when you factor in the 18% gratuity as well.

I would be ecstatic with $86 per day, our cruise is in March 2023 - still have some time for it to hopefully go down some more, and now that I have cancelled and rebooked once I feel confident doing it again if the chance arises.. it is always hard the first time because  you just never know what will happen...  But it was all smooth sailing 🙂