Booking next cruise onboard

FiremedicMike151

8 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Current Promotion.  Curt on Summit

C6BFD50F-C6E4-4206-BF97-BD61E36280FF.thumb.jpeg.fd7f75fac4b67a7caaed13d731a87f45.jpeg

I will be on Summit October 3. I was on the fence about whether to book my apex sailing now or wait. My travel agent said to just wait because they often have better onboard credit office when you visit the future cruise desk. I was going to but didn’t wanna miss out on the state rim of my choice so I went ahead and booked with my TA. 7 night cruise and got $200:each of OBC. That beats the promotion on board now. 

1 hour ago, letsgogogo said:

I will be on Summit October 3. I was on the fence about whether to book my apex sailing now or wait. My travel agent said to just wait because they often have better onboard credit office when you visit the future cruise desk. I was going to but didn’t wanna miss out on the state rim of my choice so I went ahead and booked with my TA. 7 night cruise and got $200:each of OBC. That beats the promotion on board now. 

My understanding is when you book onboard, you get the onboard promotion (lower deposit, plus OBC) in addition to whatever general booking promotions are current available. So in this case you would you would get more than $200 OBC is you booked onboard.

• Like 1