Celebrity Constellation 6048

mvtshops

I investigated this cabin, and the port-side version, several years ago. I'm attaching an image I took while we were docked in Key West. I recall that there was an advantage in that the balcony was angled and larger. The disadvantage is that the occupants of 6050 have an excellent view the 6048 balcony. I passed and ended up in 6147. 

Image1.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mvtshops said:

Hi! We’re sailing on the Constellation in Room 6048 in a few months. Any feedback about this location, good or bad? Thanks in advance!

Please let me know if you do end up booking this stateroom and post pics of the balcony . I have it booked for a 2024 cruise since I did not realize the neighbours can see through the partition.

We were in the cabin above 6048: 7080 last year on the Millennium. No neighbors could easily see into our veranda unless they twisted around the divider to peek. And that can happen from any veranda cabin to another! We loved 7080 especially for Alaska as it is somewhat sheltered from the wind. 

Unfortunately both those cabins will be "deluxe" next year and not eligible for the one category upgrade for Cap't Club members.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...