Help with picking Prima wedding venue…

cruznbelle

We decided to tie the knot on Prima Dec 30th cruise -YAY! it’ll be just the two of us.  The wedding forms ask where we’d like the ceremony… looking for suggestions from anyone familiar with the ship  - we are hoping for an ocean view while exchanging vows (2pm) so I tentatively requested the Hudson but really it’s just us, the officer, photographer, the coordinator along with music, cake and champagne 🥂… I know ultimately NCL will decide… but wondering if the sculpture garden, observation lounge or other venues would be more intimate…. Any thoughts or suggestions would be most welcome.

Edited by cruznbelle

Are you looking for privacy?  I assume that Hudson's would be closed at that time, and Palomar might be another option.  The sculpture garden sounds nice if you want to be outside although you'd probably have some people passing by.  I assume that they could not fully close the observation lounge so that would probably be less private.  There might also be some small areas on the upper decks that they could block off if they are inclined to be that accommodating.

Thank you both - will scroll thru pics.  Don’t need privacy although a big crowd isn’t exactly what we are looking for…  I know NCL tends to have ceremonies in a small bar venue - I’d prefer to have a more open ocean setting but not the atrium - we will have music etc… Hudson seems so big for such a small ceremony but yes it’ll be closed so a bit private… just wondering if there is something unique to Prima we don’t know to ask for…. 

Indoors... I´d go for the front of the Observation Lounge. They can close that part off and let the folks just use the side areas.

Outdoors... The Concourse is a great place especially for photos (but it must be on the sunny side of the ship for the ceremony).

steamboats

• Like 1

image.thumb.jpeg.81ac312052f976161a368674734f40e2.jpeg

This area of the Observation Lounge would be a nice place.

image.thumb.jpeg.814cdbcb33e21427f8adba42db4f72f3.jpeg

This is my favorite on The Concourse

image.thumb.jpeg.7aed037ac64187d3b6bb9cf23eb1ca45.jpeg

Or in front of this one.

Vibe Beach Club could be a nice location too

image.thumb.jpeg.8a05d3b25a984087ec42fc6ea7a47c99.jpeg

Or the "non firepit area" in the Indulge Outdoor Lounge

image.thumb.jpeg.9de419b90b7321d046f9292a6cb79c2e.jpeg

steamboats

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello and Congratulations! We were the first wedding on Prima 10/12/2022. I'm attaching some pics. We were given the concourse on deck 8 for our ceremony and observation lounge for reception. Yes there are passersby but the ship did a great job of keeping them out of our wedding photos and too close to our events. It's a gorgeous ship and I think you'll find it to be as well!

Jim & Can(7).jpg

Jim & Can(2).jpg

Jim & Can(5).jpg

Jim & Can(9).jpg

Jim & Can(11).jpg