How long does it take to get a thread removed, please?

Megabear2

My thread posted yesterday regarding red tape and Travel Regulations has been moved to the Princess forum.  I have no wish whatsoever to have correspondence with that board as the people over there were aggressive, personal and in some cases offensive.  I therefore asked for the thread to be deleted but it is still there.  I'm particularly anxious for it to go before the US Princess travellers come back onboard.

I'm very fragile about all this particularly with my aunt once again seriously ill.  Can anyone indicate how long it should take to be deleted  please?

I have been onto the Princess board,  and requested that at the very  least your post should be moved to the UK cruisers board. 

Your post is on page three of the Princess board, so as long as no one here "bumps" it , I think it will wither away, as the subject matter (ABTA etc) is of little interest to the Americans.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Host Sharon said:

Removed. Now on UK Cruisers board. If you would prefer it to be deleted please use report button. Thanks.

Megabear - hopefully now it is hidden away, you will not want to delete it. Many of us are interested as to the outcone.