Sky Princess - Upcoming Cruise Oddities (Three transatlantics in 35 days)

bronzey214

I'm on the Sky Princess in a couple months and started keeping an eye on it's current location just to see if there's anything I should be potentially aware of (after a last minute cancelled cruise on the NCL Gem, I developed this out of habit).

I noticed the Sky goes from Southampton to NYC on September 24-Oct 5.... then back from NYC to Southampton on Oct 5 - Oct 19. It does a 10 day Canary Island cruise and then on Oct 29 goes back to Ft Lauderdale from Southampton.

That seems like a lot of back and forth, doesn't it?

3 minutes ago, bronzey214 said:

I noticed the Sky goes from Southampton to NYC on September 24-Oct 5.... then back from NYC to Southampton on Oct 5 - Oct 19. It does a 10 day Canary Island cruise and then on Oct 29 goes back to Ft Lauderdale from Southampton.

The first two transatlantics on Sky are actually being promoted over here as a no-fly 25 day round trip cruise from Southampton to Canada and New England 

image.png.57d7e118b6554643e94e0b947588a1cb.png

20 minutes ago, bronzey214 said:

I'm on the Sky Princess in a couple months and started keeping an eye on it's current location just to see if there's anything I should be potentially aware of (after a last minute cancelled cruise on the NCL Gem, I developed this out of habit).

Canary Island cruise & others show not available for booking.

4 minutes ago, dog said:

Canary Island cruise & others show not available for booking.

All available on the UK site.

The Southampton round trips to the US and Canada are extremely popular with British cruisers.  

• Like 2