Gold/Diamond Discounts on Laundry/Wi-Fi

SandyOutToSea

According to the most recent MSC Voyager Club Terms & Conditions (as of 28 April 2022) Gold/Diamond get 10% discount on Internet packages and Silver/Gold/Diamond get a discount on Laundry packages.  From anyone actual experience, is this on pre-cruise or on-board purchase or both?  If pre-cruise, how do you book with this extra discount?  The package prices for my cruise are listed as the same cost before I added my status Voyager Club number to the booking and after….

• 4 months later...
On 9/7/2022 at 8:33 PM, SandyOutToSea said:

According to the most recent MSC Voyager Club Terms & Conditions (as of 28 April 2022) Gold/Diamond get 10% discount on Internet packages and Silver/Gold/Diamond get a discount on Laundry packages.  From anyone actual experience, is this on pre-cruise or on-board purchase or both?  If pre-cruise, how do you book with this extra discount?  The package prices for my cruise are listed as the same cost before I added my status Voyager Club number to the booking and after….

Sandy, did you ever figure this out?

I have the same question.

Current MSC - USA website 

Voyagers Club Terms and Conditions

Here is a small segment, with some discounts promised. 
Laundry does not specify what discount is.

INTERNET PACKAGE: 5% for Classic and Silver, 10% for Gold and Diamond card holders only. It can be combined with other offer. Internet Café is excluded. Not available to members under 18 years of age.
• 50% DISCOUNT ON THE F1 SIMULATOR: Buy 2 tickets for movies in the 4D cinema, valid for Classic, Silver, Gold and Diamond card holders only on the current cruise. It can be combined with any other offer.The 4D Cinema receipt must be presented to take advantage of the discount.Valid for one transaction only. Not available to members under 18 years of age
• DISCOUNT ON LAUNDRY PACKAGES: valid for Silver, Gold and Diamond members only on the current cruise. It can be combined with any other offer. Not available to members under 18 years of age.
• FREE PERSONAL CONSULTATION Spa DOCTOR: valid for Classic, Silver, Gold and Diamond card holders only on the current cruise. Not available to members under 18 years of age.
• 10% OFF FOR THERMAL AREA CRUISE PASS: valid for Classic, Silver, Gold and Diamond members only on the current cruise. It can be combined with any other offer. Not available to members under 18 years of age.
• 30% OFF ON THE FITNESS PACKAGE: valid for Classic, Silver, Gold and Diamond members only on the current cruise. Fitness Package includes: body scan and 1 hour personal trainer to define the training program for the cruise week. Not available to members under 18 years of age.
• 30% DISCOUNT ON THE SECOND MASSAGE: the discount is valid for Classic, Silver, Gold and Diamond card members and is applicable on massages purchased on the same cruise only. Discount will be taken on lower priced item and can be applied only if massages are given to the same person. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have never managed to get any of these discounts applied to pre-cruise purchases. It definitely doesn't happen automatically, but when I called to ask, they always insisted that the price was already discounted. And when I tried to get the discount retroactively on board, they said that anything I paid for pre-cruise was none of their business.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, hawkeyetlse said:

I have never managed to get any of these discounts applied to pre-cruise purchases. It definitely doesn't happen automatically, but when I called to ask, they always insisted that the price was already discounted. And when I tried to get the discount retroactively on board, they said that anything I paid for pre-cruise was none of their business.

That is pretty much what we've seen.  Plus the elusive YC private shopping and excursions.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, phissy said:

Current MSC - USA website 

Voyagers Club Terms and Conditions

Here is a small segment, with some discounts promised. 
Laundry does not specify what discount is.

INTERNET PACKAGE: 5% for Classic and Silver, 10% for Gold and Diamond card holders only. It can be combined with other offer. Internet Café is excluded. Not available to members under 18 years of age.
• 50% DISCOUNT ON THE F1 SIMULATOR: Buy 2 tickets for movies in the 4D cinema, valid for Classic, Silver, Gold and Diamond card holders only on the current cruise. It can be combined with any other offer.The 4D Cinema receipt must be presented to take advantage of the discount.Valid for one transaction only. Not available to members under 18 years of age
• DISCOUNT ON LAUNDRY PACKAGES: valid for Silver, Gold and Diamond members only on the current cruise. It can be combined with any other offer. Not available to members under 18 years of age.
• FREE PERSONAL CONSULTATION Spa DOCTOR: valid for Classic, Silver, Gold and Diamond card holders only on the current cruise. Not available to members under 18 years of age.
• 10% OFF FOR THERMAL AREA CRUISE PASS: valid for Classic, Silver, Gold and Diamond members only on the current cruise. It can be combined with any other offer. Not available to members under 18 years of age.
• 30% OFF ON THE FITNESS PACKAGE: valid for Classic, Silver, Gold and Diamond members only on the current cruise. Fitness Package includes: body scan and 1 hour personal trainer to define the training program for the cruise week. Not available to members under 18 years of age.
• 30% DISCOUNT ON THE SECOND MASSAGE: the discount is valid for Classic, Silver, Gold and Diamond card members and is applicable on massages purchased on the same cruise only. Discount will be taken on lower priced item and can be applied only if massages are given to the same person. 

Thanks for posting. I found the long form of the T&C and printed it to take along. 

Guess we'll see what happens with this discount when we board. Having a printed copy of their own T&C can't hurt to have in any shipboard discussion. 

• Like 1