Is there no longer a way to print out a concise "my calendar"?

Or the old school way. I write all my activities/ information: cruise related, pre and post cruise including flights, hotels, excursions, etc. on a regular calendar and take a picture of it. That way I can take a quick glance without having to take out my travel documents out of the envelope/ folder.

On 1/9/2023 at 12:36 PM, heatherwillis said:

Thanks for bringing up this question about printing out a concise ""my calendar"" for your cruise. It sounds like you're used to having a summary of your entire trip that shows arrival and departure times and other important details, and you're looking for a way to print it out.
I'm sorry to hear that it seems like the old calendar feature is no longer available. It's definitely convenient to have everything on the app, but I can understand how it's nice to have a physical copy of your schedule as well.
One option you might want to consider is creating your own calendar using a program like Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets. You can enter all of your arrival and departure times and any other important details, and then print it out to hang up in your room. Also, you could try searching online for an august 2022 calendar template that you can customize with your specific cruise details.

I do this on Excel. I just re-use a previous version with similar itinerary and then change the dates, flight and confirmation numbers. 
I also created a generic calendar for clothes so I don’t overpack.