How is the Paradise right now?

jxtgreek

We are heading on a cruise in a couple weeks on the Paradise.  Can any recent cruisers give an update on how they find things on this ship.  She is one of my favorites but I haven't been on her in 3 years.  Any helpful hints would be appreciated.

We cruised on the Paradise for the fourth time in May.  The previous time was in 2018.  We have aged a few years since then, and were also spoiled a bit with post-covid reduced occupancy and upgrades.  We enjoyed our cruise on the Paradise in May, but it will probably be our last time because we found the ship to be extremely loud - everywhere.  We missed having a promenade deck for walks and quiet places to just sit, chat, watch the water, and read.  After spending a lot of time on that cruise searching unsuccessfully for shady, quiet places to sit outdoors, we will be sticking to larger ships in the future.  Service, food, the cabin, and entertainment were all good, but apparently that one thing is very important to us now.

• Like 1

we were on in May and it was nice and quiet for us. some of the decor is outdated. especially the couches. and i miss not having any large clamshells in serenity or anywhere. my in laws went in june and their cruise was packed.

anytime dining can take awhile but i know they didn't have a lot of staff when i dined.