When am I platinum?

Cruisin 4 Ever

I am at 68 days. I know at 75 I become platinum. I am doing a backtoback in January.  6 nights followed by 8 night. Does anyone know if I wait until the 2nd one to get platinum status or do they consider it more like a 14 nighter and grant platinum status on embarkation of first cruise?

• Like 1

They will be separate cruises.  Since you will reach 75 days first day of second cruise, that’s when you turn platinum.  So, that first day, send out your first free bag of laundry.  
  Now, if you could just move it a little and do the 8 day first, you would be platinum the entire 14 nights…EM

Edited by Essiesmom
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

This just happened to me (but red to gold). I would have hit 24 days (25 threshold for gold) at the end of my 10-day, but I’m back-to-back same ship for an additional 4-day. Once I linked the B2Bs, my status went gold for the upcoming cruises. I assume the system sees it as 1 14 day cruise, so gold starting on embarkment day.

Edited by movtarget
Autocorrect
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Cruisin 4 Ever said:

I am at 68 days. I know at 75 I become platinum. I am doing a backtoback in January.  6 nights followed by 8 night. Does anyone know if I wait until the 2nd one to get platinum status or do they consider it more like a 14 nighter and grant platinum status on embarkation of first cruise?

Look at your luggage tags for the B2Bs. See if either or both say platinum. 

Edited by skrufy
Delete
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As long as your bookings are linked in their reservation system, you will be Platinum on day 1 of your first cruise.  Call Carnival or ask your PVP or travel agent to make sure this is done. As noted above, your luggage tags for your first cruise will reflect your new status.

Edited by WildBlueYonder64
  • Thanks 1