Looking for an extensive land tour

dawnvan

My husband and I visited Barbados back in 2015. We did a catamaran tour. We did have an amazing time snorkeling with turtle, exploring the shipwreck. But this time we really want to do an island tour since we didn’t see much of the island last time.  I am having trouble finding a good tour. Do you have any recommendations? Tia!

13 hours ago, dawnvan said:

My husband and I visited Barbados back in 2015. We did a catamaran tour. We did have an amazing time snorkeling with turtle, exploring the shipwreck. But this time we really want to do an island tour since we didn’t see much of the island last time.  I am having trouble finding a good tour. Do you have any recommendations? Tia!

Contact Beautiful Barbados for a bespoke full day tour to one’s requirements.  It can include a Bajan Lunch (consider Juju’s) and rum/drinks (possibly at a local rum shack close to Juju’s)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, slug33ukuk said:

You will find dozens of minibuses, taxis etc on the dock touting for trips virtually anywhere on the island, share one of them..cost is minimal  Just tell them where you want to go /do...they will oblige

Then one will have to debate/agree the itinerary, rotation, return time etc., with possibly 12 others.  
Other interesting aspect of a shared minivan tour is the need for comfort breaks, when 10/12 pax have different bladder requirements.  😱 Not for one…..

Then there is the obligatory number of pains in the butt, the annoying, the whinging, price complainers, the done it and so on……

Edited by PORT ROYAL
Bladder

17 hours ago, PORT ROYAL said:

Then one will have to debate/agree the itinerary, rotation, return time etc., with possibly 12 others.  
Other interesting aspect of a shared minivan tour is the need for comfort breaks, when 10/12 pax have different bladder requirements.  😱 Not for one…..

Then there is the obligatory number of pains in the butt, the annoying, the whinging, price complainers, the done it and so on……

Think you would find it easy and comfortable we always have after MANY cruises and stays on various Islands out there. If people "whinge" about price they wont go, simple.....and the drivers are very considerate and aware of peoples "discomfort" and will stop on a regular basis for breaks. As for "pains in the butt" ignore them....easy but to fair ...very rarely happens

1 hour ago, slug33ukuk said:

Think you would find it easy and comfortable we always have after MANY cruises and stays on various Islands out there. If people "whinge" about price they wont go, simple.....and the drivers are very considerate and aware of peoples "discomfort" and will stop on a regular basis for breaks. As for "pains in the butt" ignore them....easy but to fair ...very rarely happens

Tried a “shared” minibus tour once, many years ago, then never repeated the experience.  Happy to go private, finding it more relaxed and enjoyable.  Time and itinerary is ours, not others.

Edited by PORT ROYAL
Itinerary