Prima TA 9/23/22 to 10/5/22 Semi-Live, Not

JIMESOPUS

Thank you for such a wonderful review! This is our first cruise (in February) just the two of us with no kiddos… hubby likes an early dinner, so all of our meals are booked at 6 or 6:30… 2 nights we have nothing booked… hoping to play it by ear.  How doable is playing it by ear? Can you go into Syds when there isn’t a show? Is the bar open? Is it easy enough to get a place to sit and chill by a bar off hours? Are there locations to just chat with each other and listen to ambient music? Breakfast… we got spoiled and were in the haven last summer, and now want to avoid the buffet for breakfast, is that doable?  TIA!

On 10/8/2022 at 9:49 AM, JIMESOPUS said:

We had a great time, enjoyed the CC events, had a blast at the Oktoberfest

Jim I saw mention concerning the Oktoberfest a couple times but didn't pay enough attention to exactly what that was. Is it something done regulary or was it some type of 1 off? Both my wife and myself (and our German Heritage)  would love to say Prost along with a little zicke zacke, zicke zacke, hoi hoi hoi! 😉

@Red-SolThis was a non-NCL event, we heard rumors of it occurring on the roll call but nothing official. Fortunately I was on CC that day and read the notification. There was a lot of planning, Syd's was all dressed up, they even had pretzels.   

Screenshot 2022-10-09 171945.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1