Luggage Tags

Topdog52

1 hour ago, spanishguy1970 said:

we haven't received our luggage tags in years, we have to print them. We are now 29 days out until our next cruise and doesn't seem we will get them this time around either.

3 minutes ago, Swells1 said:

The last time I got them in the mail was 2012. 😔

Ah yes.  U-S mail.   

Also, most people have disconnected their fax machines, thrown out their hard line telephones in the kitchen, and that little machine over your VCR with the tray that shoots out when you turn it on?  That was what was known as a CD machine.

Those are mostly unplugged these days, too.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Swells1 said:

The last time I got them in the mail was 2012. 😔

Us was 2010 LOL...but all good, some people are saying that because of the pandemic they were getting them in the mail again but then again we haven't experienced that, not a big deal to print them.

15 minutes ago, spanishguy1970 said:

Us was 2010 LOL...but all good, some people are saying that because of the pandemic they were getting them in the mail again but then again we haven't experienced that, not a big deal to print them.

We just changed our cabin this morning for our Nov 1st TA (see you onboard). I'm hoping our luggage tags aren't in the mail, since our luggage will end up at the wrong cabin. When do you get notified that tags are ready to be printed?

Edited by schmoopie17
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, schmoopie17 said:

We just changed our cabin this morning for our Nov 1st TA (see you onboard). I'm hoping our luggage tags aren't in the mail, since our luggage will end up at the wrong cabin. When do you get notified that tags are ready to be printed?

when you check in, which is now 21 days out, i believe. We currently have various bids so who knows where will end up even if we print that tags with our current stateroom, this is assuming one of our bids will go through. See you onboard.

Edited by spanishguy1970
  • Thanks 1