Port Everglades parking garage???

shellunderwater

yes, you can drop the family / luggage at 18 then park in Palm and walk back. There is no clear sidewalk so it is an inconvenient walk IMO but doable.

Surface lot 19 is an overflow lot for 18, so they expect folks to walk from there, and Palm is not much further. 

BUT, they sometimes put up gates/barricades at terminals not in use that day. Should they close off the Terminal 19 area on your cruise day, it will be a problem!

A car cover is another option.

I often wonder how folks do this?

AL9nZEXU-qQY_pq5GGIKrDFGaRemeaEtxfgeqlBY 

Edited by SteerageJoe

2 hours ago, shellunderwater said:

Sailing on Allure and with possible storms coming, would prefer a parking garage to open parking.  

Is that available for Allure?

Walking from the Palm Garage to/from Terminal 18 is neither safe nor recommended.  You might be able to park in the Garage adjacent to Terminals 2 and 4, but, it would still be an unsafe and somewhat long walk to Terminal 18.  Also consider that parking so far away from your Terminal, after your cruise, you will be delayed in "getting on the road" plus having to deal with traffic at Terminal 18 with both departing and arriving guests.

You might be wise to consider an off-site parking company that has a garage and use their shuttle.  (I know of no off--site parking company that has a garage; never had any interest in trying to find one.)  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rkacruiser said:

Walking from the Palm Garage to/from Terminal 18 is neither safe nor recommended.  You might be able to park in the Garage adjacent to Terminals 2 and 4, but, it would still be an unsafe and somewhat long walk to Terminal 18.  Also consider that parking so far away from your Terminal, after your cruise, you will be delayed in "getting on the road" plus having to deal with traffic at Terminal 18 with both departing and arriving guests.

You might be wise to consider an off-site parking company that has a garage and use their shuttle.  (I know of no off--site parking company that has a garage; never had any interest in trying to find one.)  

I didn't think there was a solution, but I'm not an expert at Port Everglades. 

Thanks for the info.

• Like 1