You have 0 upcoming cruises?!

craig01020

Same problems in Australia. Finally I can log on but as others have said I also have 0 upcoming cruises.

Thankfully it seems a common problem, I thought it was only me until I got onto this board.

Just need to wait and see the end result of RCCL's IT solution. Hopefully soon.

Keep trying. I was having the same problem. Finally got in and said I had no upcoming cruises (leaving Sunday) Checked previous cruises and Sunday's cruise showed up on that list. Clicked to link that cruise and View set sail pass came up. Clicked that and was able to view and print set sail pass. It was a lot of going around and around but was finally able to get to the set sail pass. What a mess!

I was able to get into the website about 20 minutes ago.  Wanted to check on our 3B that starts next month.  All 3 said we are checked in (which I had not done for the second 2) and the sail passes and luggage tags are there for all three.  Problem is they all have the same sailing date (the first one) and all for the same cabin which is not correct.  It would be great and we tried but not true.  Don't know if I should be concerned about all this or just get on the ship and let them worry about the rest?? lol

I had already printed our Sail Passes and tags for the first leg starting next month.