App and Account Login

Cruiser6270

22 minutes ago, actuarian said:

I called the Captain’s Club number and was told that the site is “down for maintenance”. They expect it to be back sometime tomorrow.

Jeez. Okay. Check-in opened up for my November 7 cruise today and of course Celebrity web has been down since early this morning.

I've found over the past 10+ years that when there is a new promotion the IT team more often than not screw up the full website.

There is a new promotion that was suppose to have started today -   Guess What ---- Slam Bang.   The System is down.    It appears to be a token authorization problem and affects the logon process.   I was able to find a Cabin I was looking out earlier today and my agent was able to book it for me ---- so it's just affects anything that you have to log on to accomplish (which is almost everything).

THIS WEEKEND, SAVE BIG ON CARIBBEAN ESCAPES AND MORE

Our Weekend Flash Sale is the perfect chance to plan the award-winning vacation you deserve. Discover Caribbean getaways ranging from 3 to 11 nights and visiting 39 sun-soaked destinations—or explore the wonders of the Mexican Riviera, Europe, and Alaska. The choice is yours.

For a limited time, enjoy 75% off your second guest’s cruise fare, plus our weekend bonus savings of up to $250 for everyone in your stateroom.* That means fares as low as $174*† on select Caribbean sailings.

It isn't just their authentication that's jacked ...

I go to look at a cruise, it shows cabins available across the range and their prices (except where it shows SOLD OUT for some cruises) and keep getting this for all of them when attempting to book:

2022-09-23_151445.jpg.099b3b2d4d10fc74e9f97c1fb1228309.jpg

2022-09-23_151415.jpg.fc8c76aa086cb7afbe6e61f439c9f16d.jpg

If someone at corporate hasn't used the expression "conditions of employment" in discussions with their CTO in the last 24 hours, they certainly should have.

Edited by canderson
  • Haha 1

Holy guacamole,  Batman!! The Joker has made off with the website!

It's no joke, Robin...we can only surmise what nefarious scheme he and his IT associates in crime have in mind.

ETA: Seriously though, there is no excuse for this type of outage...

Edited by dlh015

• 1 year later...