Post Cruise Miami Activity .. boat tour ?

OntCruise

Start by checking the official tourist website for Fort Lauderdale:  www.sunny.org.

There are two boat tours along the Intracoastal and the New River (the Jungle Queen and the Carrie B) but they are only 1 1/2 (IIRC) hours long.  Alternatively, you can take the water taxi (www.watertaxi.com) on an all day ticket that provides both transportation and sightseeing (the captains narrate the rides).

• Like 1

Capriccio offers good advice and suggestions.  I have tried the Jungle Queen and the water taxis sailing on all of the routes that were then available, but, not the Carrie B.  The water taxi may be most suitable for you, I think.  I enjoyed the scenic cruises and the narration provided.  

• 1 month later...

Cruise back to Miami and our plane is not until 3:30.  I am booked on a tour through the cruise line that will conclude by taking us to the airport.  Are there any independent tours that would pick us up at the port and finish by dropping us off at MIA?  
thank you!