Sending a Gift to someone on HAL cruise to Alaska

champion111

Hello,

I am trying to arrange for a gift to be sent to my bestie who is on a HAL cruise to Alaska.  I tried through the website using here details/booking number and month/year of the cruise but no luck.  Has anyone tried to do that before?

I cant decide on what to get her, is there a list to choose from? I cant find that information on the website.

Thanks in advance for any tips!

If you scroll to the very bottom of the page you will find a link to purchase a gift.

This might work -- https://book2.hollandamerica.com/secondaryFlow/login?ul=true

Alternately, you can call ship's services at (800) 541-1576 and they will be happy to assist you.

If you friends are leaving within 3 days or are on board you will need to call ship's services.

17 minutes ago, champion111 said:

Thanks 

I tried the Buy a Gift for a Guest link and it s not letting me past the guest detail so maybe it s too late as they are already on board? I ll try phoning tomorrow.

Many years ago I purchased a gift for a guest already on board by calling. Hope you are able to as well. Have available the name of the guest, the ship they are on, hopefully the cabin or me the phone number

they have on file in order to verify the intended guest

In my opinion the best  gift is on board credit  to use on what they want. We’ve been gifted those chocolate covered strawberries & yuck.  Maybe some enjoy them but not us.  

Hope you can find a way to surprise your friend with a gift. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, canadianbear said:

In my opinion the best  gift is on board credit  to use on what they want. We’ve been gifted those chocolate covered strawberries & yuck.  Maybe some enjoy them but not us.  

Hope you can find a way to surprise your friend with a gift. 

I agree.  I can't eat strawberries.  Last time on the koningsdam the front desk sent a plate of them to me.  I left a note for my cabin steward to say she was welcome to eat them if possible as I never touched them. You never know if people can't use certain things so obc is perfect to me 

• Like 2