Oasis of the Seas September 18-25th brief review

22 hours ago, xtremegk said:

We're on the sailing with you in August, and it's not just the suite prices for that trip that have gone nuts. An interior guarantee right now is more than we paid for an ultraspacious balcony the week it opened. My folks booked a 2D balcony, their cabin is up 40% from when they booked. I get it's a high-demand trip (the only 9N on Oasis out of Cape Liberty), but if we hadn't booked early, we wouldn't be on it now.

Suites were so high when we booked it that we have 4 adjacent balcony cabins. They have more than doubled since we booked it. You are right, at the now price, we would not be going. 

mac_tlc

On 9/26/2022 at 8:47 AM, Jerseygirl1416 said:

I agree about future suite prices. I’m just going to keep my eye on them. Unfortunately the OS seemed to go fast and I think that’s the only suite that checks all my boxes. 

Glad to hear you had a great cruise!

It is a great room! We also like the Crown Loft, for the two bathrooms and location. Balcony is not as big but there are only two of us so we really don’t need the expansive OS balcony.