Price Drops?

lakegirl16

I'm sure this question has been asked before.  DId a search and couldn't find an answer.  

Looking at a December Mexican Riviera cruise with a lot of open cabins.  For the first time, we can drive to the port, so I could book last minute.  If/when will Celebrity take another price drop?

Thanks.

Booked the Solstice a month ago for my cruise starting Saturday.  Solo cruiser.  I have been monitoring the prices ever since.  I glad I booked when I did.  Booked a Oceanview with perks.  Upgraded to a balcony the next week keeping my perks for $300.  Prices have double without the perks if you wanted 1 to 2 weeks out.  But this is just me.  Solstice has some good values now for the Mexican Rivera.  Just got to be lucky when you pull the trigger.  Good luck with shopping.😃

• Like 2

I have a suite booked on B2B cruises.  I have been checking everyday to see if I can find the same cabin on both cruises

with the 75% discount sale the price is now about 50% more than what I paid and the cruise is now past final payment 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

• Like 1

I think other's have pointed out.   You never know if or when Celerity may drop the price.   In fact they sometimes raise the price.   The key factor is whether you have already booked.  If you booked already you are already probably past Final Payment Date and if you didn't buy before April 1 they will not price match after final payment.

I booked last week for the 12/3 and 12/11 cruises (final payment due at time of booking).   I was initially able to get the last SS and the same room but a couple days later a CS opened up and I was able to grab it for one segment.

In my searching over the years you may find a price drop a couple days to a week  after Final Payment date and then it stays at that level until sailing.    If there are excess cabins they often sell them in block to cruise consolidator who sell them as a group cruise rate.

• Thanks 1