When do I have to pay for excursions?

If I book an excursion through RCCL is it charged to my account and paid for when I cruise or do you have to pay in advance???

Thanks

Kim

You may purchase shore excursions before you cruise on RCI website using your credit card, but you must have a booking number to do so. You may also purchase from Customer Relations (Purser's desk) as soon as you board the ship, or by interactive RCI site on your stateroom TV, and pay with credit card or what ever payment device you gave for onboard purchases. Some people like to book independently, but if you do that, check refund policies in the event a port is changed and you don't make it at the appointed time. There's lots of info on the Ports of Call threads.

If you are trying to decide between more than one excursion, or thinking about 2 shorter excursions on the same day, be sure to look at the times posted on the website. Again, you'll need your booking number to get that far. Just click on "purchase", but don't complete the process, to shop for what you want.

Enjoy your cruise, where ever you're going and which ever ship you're sailing. :D

And if there are excursions you want to book before you go (like the Dolphin experience,which is always sold out) ask questions on this board and everyone will put their 2cents worth in re value- better ways to go etc-ways to do it independently. This is a great resource.:)

Archived