ISP SkyRider

cw2go

Hello for those of you visited ISP in the 2022 season can you share how ISP ran the Skyrider? 

I did the skyrider a few years ago and at that time it was a combo tour with ATV's so that's how I reached the top. Now in my cruise planner for my July 2023 cruise there is only 1 time to book and its 7:30am with unlimited gondola rides. I also want to do another tour and the times are conflicting, keeping me from being able to book them. (Just pre-planning) So my question is how many times did they have throughout the day for booking? In the past it was multiple so making sure this hasn't changed? It is super early so am hoping that more times will come available in the coming months? 

TIA Patty 

We went to ISP last week and our arrival was at 6:00 pm, so with limited daylight, there was one excursion for the ziprider. I think you could technically ride the gondolas as much as you wanted, but by the time we went down the ziprider (we were in the last group of out excursion) and got back up to the departure den on the first gondola, they were shutting the second gondola (the one that goes up to the ziprider launch) for the night.  Our ship sold a later excursion but cancelled it, so we were lucky we chose to go as soon as the ship docked. I'm sure that if you dock during the day they will offer multiple times, the workers were discussing having a much busier day the following day. 

• Like 1