Joy 10 day New England/Canada cruise

Topdog52

9 hours ago, Sailing12Away said:

If any of the days were missed, I still have them in a folder on my ottoman in the living room. I can scan whatever ones were missed, but they're essentially the same for the most part.

I seem to be missing days 2, 4, and 9.  I skimmed through both threads above.  TIA, I'm onboard in 11 days!

• 2 months later...

Hi everybody,

I am looking for any information on the NCL 10 day Canada New England Cruise that sailed from NY on 10/23/22. We were booked on this cruise and were delayed by AA from PHX on 9/22/22, the AA flight delay would have caused us to miss our cruise. We found a different flight through SW that we thought would get us there on time, it didn't, we watched the ship sail a block from the port. I posted our complete nightmare in a different post.

What I am interested in is, did the Joy ever make it to the first 3 ports o call, Charlottetown PEI, Sydney and Halifax Canada because of the damage caused by hurricane Fiona?? Where did the ship go if it didn't make it to the first 3 ports??

We are trying to get a Future Cruise Credit from NCL and I would like to have my ducks in a row when i ask the for the FCC. My wife and I would greatly appreciate any help and or information we can get from anyone that was on that cruise.

Thank you and Happy Sailing, BigWaveDaveAZ.