Check in question

jillpra

Check in opened this morning for our cruise in November. Was able to get hubby checked in and grabbed the 10:30 slot! My passport is to be delivered Monday! If I check in and the time is different can I just go with my husband at his time or do I need to Royal Caribbean’s customer service? 
thanks.

Jill 

13 minutes ago, jillpra said:

Check in opened this morning for our cruise in November. Was able to get hubby checked in and grabbed the 10:30 slot! My passport is to be delivered Monday! If I check in and the time is different can I just go with my husband at his time or do I need to Royal Caribbean’s customer service? 
thanks.

Jill 

You can also check in without putting in your passport number.  Just choose a different thing like birth certificate, so you can grab the time you want.  Then come back after you get your passport and edit your form of ID.  Done it several times when I didn't have passport info for family members or friends who were part of the reservation I was checking everyone in for.  That way we all had the same boarding time.