Live on Mariner of the Seas, it’s been Years in the Making — October 3rd to 8th, 2022.

A&L_Ont

1 hour ago, CruisingHusker said:

@A&L_Ont  I have a couple of questions for you. Was there a dedicated suite boarding line at terminal 5?

Also, did you order your Uber ahead of time or when you exited the terminal in the morning?

Thanks in advance!

~Melanie

Sorry, I missed this question from a few days ago.  

There was no suite dedicated entrance.  We entered the terminal with all guests in the same line. Once we cleared security we were sent to a separate waiting area for Pinnacle and Suite guests. We checked in there and waited for boarding to start. We board prior to other guests.

As for Uber, we ordered it when we left the terminal. I did have the app open to see what Uber choices were nearby as we got ready to disembark. Once we were outside of the terminal we ordered it. If you look at preordering Uber, they charge a stiff fee on top of the normal rate. We figured if they was no Uber that fit our need we would have taken a taxi. We also didn’t want to preorder and then possibly get delayed in disembarking.

Hope this helps you. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Sorry, I missed this question from a few days ago.  

There was no suite dedicated entrance.  We entered the terminal with all guests in the same line. Once we cleared security we were sent to a separate waiting area for Pinnacle and Suite guests. We checked in there and waited for boarding to start. We board prior to other guests.

As for Uber, we ordered it when we left the terminal. I did have the app open to see what Uber choices were nearby as we got ready to disembark. Once we were outside of the terminal we ordered it. If you look at preordering Uber, they charge a stiff fee on top of the normal rate. We figured if they was no Uber that fit our need we would have taken a taxi. We also didn’t want to preorder and then possibly get delayed in disembarking.

Hope this helps you. 

Thank you so much! This is very helpful. Only 11 days until I board the Mariner!

• Like 1