7 day Nieuw Statendam MDR menus

Sgwscruiser

Try this - it's under Lido and MDR Menus for Specific Cruises

https://rogerjett-photography.com/specialty-2/specifc-cruise-lido-and-mdr-menus/caribbean-7-day-series-a-dining-menus/

The description is

Caribbean 2021/22 7-Day Main Dining Room menus for all cruises with repeating itineraries.  Used Eastern Caribbean itinerary on Nieuw Statendam:

(Club Orange menu is the same as Main Dining Room with Club Orange additional entree noted in Orange print)

On 10/2/2022 at 4:39 PM, Sgwscruiser said:

I’ve looked at Roger Jett Photography and can’t find a 7 day  Caribbean menu  for the MDR. Can any one help TIA

The menus change every season and the 2022/2023 HAL Caribbean season has yet to start.  I will be in the Caribbean at the end of December and posting the 7-Day menus then.

FWIW the Gala Night menus rarely change for several years for all HAL cruises/locations.  On 7-Day cruises the first Gala Night is the silver menu and the second Gala Night is the Gold menu.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Crew News said:

The menus change every season and the 2022/2023 HAL Caribbean season has yet to start.  I will be in the Caribbean at the end of December and posting the 7-Day menus then.

FWIW the Gala Night menus rarely change for several years for all HAL cruises/locations.  On 7-Day cruises the first Gala Night is the silver menu and the second Gala Night is the Gold menu.

Thank you for always posting the menus!