Carnival Dream, LIVE 10/8/22-10/16/22

MeganGC1983

On 10/8/2022 at 11:45 PM, MeganGC1983 said:

Getting ready for Percy Crews 2 and the fantastic-ness that is the late night comedy show. Not too much tops the first, late night comedy show. Sets the tone. We are gonna laugh and live. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Working hard (while not really working working) to get caught up! Happy to see Percy Crews still doing shows on Carnival. He's been on our cruises twice before but it's been a hot minute (by hot minute, I mean like 10 years) since we've seen him! Always enjoyed his shows! 

• Like 3

I always enjoy reading your reviews.  Possibly because you travel out of Galveston or N.O - and the class ship you pick is usually one I am considering.

The drinks at Alchemy always look fantastic.  I'm always wanting to try different ones - maybe next week.  What is it about the French Kiss that you like? And which margarita do you like that doesn't bite back.  Perhaps it is the choice of liquor.  I'm not well versed, but I can tell when a margarita bites back!

Enjoy the rest of your trip - and hurry up and book Paradise! That should be an inexpensive Southwest flight!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, cajun-crazy said:

I always enjoy reading your reviews.  Possibly because you travel out of Galveston or N.O - and the class ship you pick is usually one I am considering.

The drinks at Alchemy always look fantastic.  I'm always wanting to try different ones - maybe next week.  What is it about the French Kiss that you like? And which margarita do you like that doesn't bite back.  Perhaps it is the choice of liquor.  I'm not well versed, but I can tell when a margarita bites back!

Enjoy the rest of your trip - and hurry up and book Paradise! That should be an inexpensive Southwest flight!

Paradise has some great pricing for the Feb 6 - 11 cruise. I have a balcony suite for just over $700. We'll do a Cruise Critic Meet & Greet!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cajun-crazy said:

I’m usually an Alchemy 40 is the new 20 but they couldn’t get the pomegranate liquor on this sailing. The French Kiss has the chambord that I like in it. My go to margarita is the patron margarita. 

• Like 3

The sand is soo soft, but the beach area is kind of narrow. They put 3 rows of chairs in front of the cabanas. We swam and snorkeled, not many fish or much to look at. While everyone kept playing, Brinkley and I walked all the way down to check out the far end. 

DB0B72EA-1F47-4892-99EB-3A57DBB322EA.jpeg

7E3D66EA-27EB-46AD-8EDC-1CB74075A9F1.jpeg

CD7108B9-3B95-4826-8BC2-A8CC6BC38474.jpeg

• Like 5

Found the sign… and got the kids to come take a picture. Colton is over pictures now. Then it was time to grab lunch. Same “island bbq” as Princess Cay. Nothing to write home about. Jerk chicken and rice was ok. Less flies goes to Half Moon Cay. 

C14CFFCA-CC8E-46D5-83CF-255F3D825115.jpeg

E2C980BB-32E9-484F-ADE1-9E20532C6A96.jpeg

8EF3A652-8638-4E73-9ED6-B54A044A8C23.jpeg

DC7A9B2D-0DCB-4C77-9CEC-C7D1B3FC59CF.jpeg

F408D7F4-31E7-4008-B19D-C3DF30DD7365.jpeg

FC7424DE-93E9-4581-AB49-AC1F45F64CC9.jpeg

4B278BB8-F74C-428C-B192-FFDAA62685C9.jpeg

A48176C0-64FB-478E-9099-B05DA25B5D42.jpeg

• Like 4