Upgrade Bid Accepted --Is this a good cabin?

jennaja

We  can  be   happy  with  cabins aft or  forward  facing or  any where on  the  ship,  so  bidding  for  us  was  not  a  problem if  those were  the  assigned cabins.

our original cabin was  a  standard balcony and  we  were happy  with  that  cabin  so we   did not  bid on other  balcony  offers.  we  did  bid on club class mini  suites with lowest offer and our  bid  was  accepted.

• Like 1

I believe that, technically, once you make a bid, if they accept it and assign a cabin, it is a done deal.  But I have see a couple of comments where maybe bidders have been able to stay in their original booking, or to change location.    I would love to consider an upgrade,  but I like a mid-ship location, so if I were to get, for example a far forward upgrade,  then I could only move to another forward cabin.  Since categories go along with mid, mid-forward or mid-aft, forward, or aft.  It would all depend on what the exact category (or subcategory, the second letter, like BA or BB...  BE etc...

5 hours ago, cruiser113 said:

we  bid  the  lowest bid available for  our  club class mini and our  bid  was  excepted.

Hope your  bid is, as  well.

Thank you. We bid on club class mini but so far no rejection or acceptance. We cancelled the mini suite bid as we were concerned about location. We are happy with our D4 premium deluxe balcony assignment.